This is the place for all AMECA ISO-Certification information. Currently we are offering certification services in four areas.
- California Environmental Registration
- Automotive Exterior Lighting
- Automotive Safety Glazing Materials
- Light duty suspension and wheel components
AMECA has a list of approved laboratories. Manufacturers wanting registration must use these labs for the independent verification. Manufacturers will be able to use their own laboratory once approved by AMECA.
- AMECA ISO Certification Laboratory Listing
- SC01 AMECA Certification System R1
- SC02 Standard Operating Procedures for Material Certification for California R7
- SC03 AMECA Automotive Lighting Product Certification Scheme R6
- SC04 AMECA Automotive Glazing Product Certification Scheme R4
- SC05 AMECA Wheel and Suspension Components Product Certification Scheme R6
- F22 Application Form R4
- F22A Application and Self-Certification Form for California Friction Registration R4